This website provides information to assist you obtain a visa for Australia, and to save you paying a non-refundable application fee to the Australian government. Visa eligibility is strictly controlled and there are many regulations.
In addition we would like to stress that all decisions about visa applications will come from the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs, when the application is lodged. We cannot guarantee a positive outcome of your visa application.
All information from Complete Migration Solutions is provided without responsibility or liability on any account whatsoever. All information obtained by reading the website, or by e-mail, is offered with good intent but no liability.
- The information provided on this Complete Migration Solutions web site has been compiled for your convenience. CMS makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- CMS, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and CMS is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by CMS. CMS will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- CMS, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
CMS holds the copyright to this web site. CMS grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of CMS.
- CMS regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have submitted a questionnaire or requested more information; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
- CMS reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.